Thinking you should be further along when you aren’t is like thinking:
~The patio remodel complete when it’s not.
~A new employee making more money before they are.
Thinking you should be further along than you are slows you down.
Becoming the person that has the result means getting to know who that person is.
- What does she think about the goal?
- What are the feelings she feels most throughout her day?
- What actions does she take?
- What habits do these thoughts and feeling create for her?
- What obstacle is in your way now, and what would she do?
- What advice would she give?
- What does she wear?
- What struggles do you have that she doesn’t and why?
- What is she believe that you aren’t?
Now start practicing these thoughts and feelings.
Start believing what she believes, and then you’ll be further along.
Ready to crush the crisis and make midlife magic?
Click here to book a call with me and find our if 1:1 coaching with me is right for you.
In my 1:1 coaching, I’ll show you what’s stopping you from creating your midlife goals and dreams and show you exactly what you need to do it.